Klip Folding Arm Awnings Features
Klip is the classic square bar awning, re-invented. Every single component is designed and modeled to perfection. Look at the shape of the roller tube supports. They are inserted directly into the ends of the square bar and, holding the fabric on top of it, they make the projection of the unfolded awning much shorter. Sun awnings have never been so beautiful.
Available up to 7 meters width and 4.15 meters projection in a single module, KLIP can be coupled up to 14 meters width with one single fabric. KLIP features the rounded shape HOME arm, essence of the most advanced technology and fine Italian design.
With its Dynamic Arm Torsion System this arm provides protection of the traction system and prevents fabric damages. With patented design, KLIP employs only Made in Italy stainless steel screws and bolts; is tested by TÜV Rheinland according to Europeand standard EN 13561 and offers a 5 year guarantee.
- Manual or motorised system
- Tested to withstand winds up to 50km/h
- Can achieve up to 14m widths & 4m projection
- Die cast aluminium brackets and supports
- Optional Aluminium protection hood
- Stainless Steel fixings
- Colour matched components
- Offering between 5 to 65 degree inclination
- Four modern colour options
Book a FREE Measure & Quote
We provide a free, no-obligation, in home measure and quote – allowing us to measure your window and provide suggestions for the best solution