HMX External Blinds
Designed to control the entry of natural light, heat and sun radiation from the outside, HMX Outdoor Blinds and External Screens allow you to extend outdoor living areas while maximising the advantages of glass and view from the inside.
HMX knows what is required to provide the best possible intelligent sun control solution for our uniquely harsh environment. External blinds repel up to 90% of the sun’s heat whilst also reflecting and absorbing harmful UV radiation.
External blinds are designed to control the entry of natural light. They increase the thermal comfort of the internal space with impressive heat gain reductions and increase visual comfort by reducing glare while maintaining views from the inside.
By installing a HMX Sun Control System, the internal conditions of any room are improved. The demand on air conditioning systems are quickly reduced – saving energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Unaffected by extreme temperature changes, Outdoor Blinds and External Screens operate using discreet stainless steel side cables or sleek aluminium zip guide side channels, powder coated to suit any exterior. Helioscreen’s external fabrics come in a wide range of colourways and are anti-static for easy cleaning.
Unaffected by extreme temperature changes, Outdoor Blinds and External Screens operate using discrete marine grade stainless-steel cables or sleek aluminium zip guide side channels, powder coated to suit any exterior. Helioscreen’s external fabrics come in a wide range of colourways and are anti-static for easy cleaning.
- Reduces suns heat by up to 90%
- Reduces air conditioning costs
- Crank or motorised operations.
- Smart Home integration
- Sun and wind sensor options
- Stainless steel guide cables or zip side guide channels
- Headboxes to suit architecture
- Powder coat colours to suit
- Over 30 fabric colours available
Fabric Key Features
- Great visibility toward the outside thanks to fibreglass core and even weave
- Increased thermal and visual comfort
- Premium European quality with high tear resistance
- Dimensional stability thanks to the fibreglass core
- Long life, low maintenance
- Fire retardant.
- Smart Home Integration
Speak to us for more information on colour, control and installation options.
Book a FREE Measure & Quote
We provide a free, no-obligation, in home measure and quote – allowing us to measure your window and provide suggestions for the best solution